Rival - Game Loop: A Rival - Game Loop: A

Sick loop. Might find its way into an ios game im working on if you've no issue with it.

ElectroLord99 responds:

no issue :)
have fun lol

Freedom(EternalQueen) Freedom(EternalQueen)

hah wow

Its cool, I get down to it. The flute is interesting, then it goes all digerido and whatnot. Its a good idea, expand on it and smooth out those transitions. My brain wants to pop.

Eternalqueen12 responds:

Thank you!! I was having so much difficulty smoothing out the transitions. After a while I just said "Screw this!" lolz, but I'll work on it and repost. =D

Bloopity bloop Bloopity bloop

Catchy

This is pretty good. Fl Studio demo pissed me off, what with power outages and whatnot. lol. But this is catchy, gets a little repetative, but you manage to keep it interesting.

MisterMonkeyman responds:

Yah, I hope 2 buy the full one soon, but I can't find the download site anywhere! :P Chrs 4 da review

Mr. Squirrely Nuts Mr. Squirrely Nuts

lol

The beat could be expanded on, but the mr squirrely nuts shit made me laugh. cool.

MisterMonkeyman responds:

lol xD yeah, i did have fun makin it... :P thx 4 da review!!!

.Jump. .Jump.

Dance

Very cool beat. I would dance to it.

If I could dance.

**Moments of Inspiration** **Moments of Inspiration**

Word.

This is definitely grooving. I pictured some slowed down epic ninja fight, but either way, it's layed-out perfectly, and all the instruments are very smooth. The percussion holds it well.

KTRECORDS responds:

Sweet! Glad you liked it. I have put a LOT of time into this one, so I am glad it's all working out okay. Keep checking back with KTR for possible updates and new songs!

Jason